Friday, February 15, 2013

Meal Plan 3

It's Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday, we certainly did. I've got the meal plan and grocery list ready for next week. After the way I organized it last week, I made it pretty easy on myself because your meal plan for next week was what I did this week! I only had to make a few minor adjustments to the list (things I left off or changed) and you're all set to go! As usual, my reminder is this, I know the grocery list looks long, but that's because I put EVERYTHING on there, some of it you will have already in your kitchen because it's a kitchen staple and some you will have leftovers from last week. So print out the grocery list, take it to your kitchen and just double check that you have enough of some of those staples that you keep on hand. I know for me, this week I need more cocoa, normally I would leave it off the list for myself, because I keep it on hand, but I'm glad I've started writing everything down, because wouldn't I be devasted if I went to make brownies this week and there wasn't enough cocoa!?!?! Tragedy!!! Hopefully, I remembered to put everything on the list and didn't leave anything off....

Like last week, I picked out 5 meals for you to fix, you can fix them in any order. I have all the recipes except one (which I am making tonight then will post) plus I added brownies for dessert and the ingredients and recipe for some muffins for breakfast/snack. Yummy!

5 Dinners
Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
Lasagna Cupcakes
Teriyaki Chicken Cupcakes
Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Dessert
Glazed Brownies

Breakfast/Snacks
Lemon Blueberry Muffins

And last, but certainly not least is the grocery list for this meal plan:
Grocery List/Meal Plan 3

Can't wait to hear feedback on what you thought of last weeks recipes or how you are enjoying this week's!!! Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment