Friday, March 22, 2013

Meal Plan/Grocery List 8

Another week...another grocery trip. At least that's how it is at my house. I don't know how people manage to only get to the grocery store once or a twice a month. When we weren't buying as much fresh produce, I was doing it. I was much more organized with exactly when we would eat each meal and I stuck much of it in the freezer so things wouldn't go bad. However, it feels like much of the time, our fresh fruit and veggies don't even make it for half of the week, let alone two or three weeks. Here's another menue plan for this week with grocery list included. I made a few last minute adjustments...the brownies that I originally had on the menu for dessert were a new recipe, a peanut butter brownie. Well, we made them last night, and....they were a little blah. As promised, I don't post recipes that I don't love, and I didn't love these, so I changed it up and put the warm cinnamon bites on as a dessert again. They are so good, I just don't get sick of those. Also, for the pork chops with mashed cauliflower recipe, the recipe I'm linking to it is for the mashed cauliflower. The baked pork chops were pretty standard baked pork chops. I was trying to be adventurous and try out a few new seasonings, and mine weren't that great, so go with it from what you like. We've all made pork chops before. In hindsight, I would have done a little teriyaki sauce on them or something, that would have been good. Anyway, here you go!

Meals:
Seasoned Baked Pork Chops with Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Chicken 'n Biscuits
Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole (I made this one, and it was DELISH!!!! But I forgot to take a picture, so I don't have the recipe written up yet....put it towards the end of the week of your meal plan. I'll do my best to get it up asap)
Italian Marinara Chicken (Am making this one tonight...recipe to come)
Enchilada Cupcakes

Dessert:
Warm Cinnamon Bites

Snack:
Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts

And here's the shopping list for it all:
Meal Plan/Grocery List 8

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment