Friday, March 15, 2013

Meal Plan/Grocery List 7

I hope you all have had a great week and hopefully you are seeing the numbers on the scale going down! This week I was done 22.4 pounds!! I'm almost to my goal and I'm so excited. I went out shopping with my mom this week and got a few new clothes and a new swimming suit for the summer...who'd have thought I'd be excited about a swimming suit, but I love it! It was so much fun trying on clothes when I feel like things look good on me! The next thing I really need is a pair of jeans that fit, but I'm waiting until I hit my goal, then going to buy a nice pair that really look good and make all my hard work feel worth it! Enough about me...I'm ready with another meal plan for this week! I really enjoyed these recipes this past week, there is only one that I haven't gotten to yet, and will post the recipe as soon as I do...planning to make it tomorrow night.

Meals:
Easy Baked Chicken
Mexican Baked Spaghetti Squash
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (will link recipe as soon we try it out)
Cheeseburger Cupcakes
Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Dessert:
Warm Cinnamon Bites

Breakfast/Snack:
French Toast Muffins

And here's your grocery list to go along with it:
Meal Plan/Grocery List 7

Happy Shopping and Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment